Are you looking to build a strong online presence and be seen in the marketplace? The days of just throwing up a fancy website and hoping for the best are over. Nowadays, people want more than just pretty pictures; they want substance. They want to know who you are, what drives you, and how you can help them achieve their goals and dreams. That’s why it’s so important to tell your authentic story with passion and purpose—and how better than through video content?
Understand what makes you unique.
The first step to building your online presence is understanding what makes you unique. What makes you different from others? How do you want to be known, seen and remembered?
There are a few ways to figure this out:
- Look at what other people in your industry are doing online. See how they’re presenting themselves and their businesses. Ask yourself if there’s anything about their approach that stands out or appeals to you (or doesn’t). If so, why does it appeal or not appeal? How could those same ideas work for your business too?
- Think about the things that make up who YOU are as an individual–your values, passions, hobbies…the things that define “you” outside of work or home life. Then think about how those could translate into an interesting way for people interested in knowing more about who YOU really are behind closed doors!
Determine your purpose and vision.
Purpose and vision are two different things. Purpose is what you want to achieve, while vision is how you see yourself achieving that purpose.
Vision is the vision you have for yourself as an entrepreneur and business owner, as well as the image of what your company looks like in 10 years’ time–or even five years’ time!
It’s important to understand these differences because they can help guide your overall strategy for growing an online presence.
Create an authentic story for the world to see.
- Take time to understand your story.
- Know what makes you unique.
- Know what your purpose is, and where it fits into the bigger picture of the world around you.
- Define what success looks like for you and how it will feel when achieved (or not).
- Understand that everything we do has an impact on others around us, so take a good look at how those impacts might affect them before making any decisions or taking action on anything in life – including social media activity!
Lead with love and kindness.
Lead with love and kindness.
- Be kind to everyone, including yourself.
- Be kind to your product or service, the way you would want someone else to treat theirs if they were in the same position as you are now.
- Be kind of your brand – it’s just as important as any other part of your business!
It’s amazing how far this will take you in building a strong online presence!
These are four proven ways to build a strong online presence and be seen in the marketplace.
There are many ways to build a strong online presence and be seen in the marketplace. But not all of them are effective. Here are four proven ways to do it:
- Be consistent with your content. Consistent content is one of the most important factors for building your brand and gaining visibility on social media. If you don’t have time to write new posts every day or week, then at least try writing something once per month! It doesn’t have to be perfect; just make sure it’s good enough so people will want more from you later on down the road when they see how much effort goes into each piece of work that comes out under their name (or whatever else applies).
- Create quality images/videos/infographics/etc., which showcase what makes YOU unique as an entrepreneur or business owner who specializes in X product category where Y happens regularly according–it could even just be something fun like “15 Things Only Our Customers Would Understand.” You could also include some stats about how often these events occur!
It’s important to remember that you are not in competition with the world. You are part of it and your purpose is to help others see their own potential for greatness. When we focus on helping others succeed, it makes us feel good too! So go out there and make your mark on this world–it will thank you for it!